Aviation Forum is uniquely positioned to bring together Lithuanian aviation industry leaders, international experts and practitioners. The all-in-one Forum will create a convenient opportunity for market professionals and stakeholders to network, exchange ideas and best practices as well as explore the latest trends and develop new ideas.
Each session will be chaired by top level industry speakers and will bring together subject experts to deliver the most up-to-date information and provide ground for debates and sharing experience. Panel sessions are themed to provide focused discussion and shared learning between commercial, governmental and educational segments. Moreover, the Forum gives an excellent opportunity for the industry to come together, analyse and discuss how to navigate through the challenges faced by the industry in the current environment, as industrial exhibition is also planned. For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Forum office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your participation at the Aviation Forum is an investment to your professional advancement. You will obtain cutting-edge knowledge on market development, including concession of the airports, advanced strategies of the business to business interactions.
Objectives of the Forum:
- To raise awareness of the growing aviation industry in the Baltics among stakeholders
- To exchange operational experiences and learn from the best practices
- To facilitate understanding of the changing nature of the aviation industry
- To promote the cutting-edge projects in the area of air transport infrastructure
- To enhance professional dialogue regarding development of sustainable and iconic aviation sector
You will meet:
- Industry regulators, State and Municipality representatives
- Executives and leading experts of aviation industry and service providers
- Infrastructure management companies
- Representatives of financial, consulting and law firms
- National and international companies with an interest in the aviation business
- CEOs and managers of business development, customer service, marketing, engineering, inventory, IT/software, logistics, maintenance, real estate development, etc.